Black History Month Teacher’s Packs
The Teachers Packs are linked to the National Curriculum Key Stage 2 and 3 and we have consulted with the Historical Association.
• Black Presence in the Tudor Times
• Britain since the 1948 - The Windrush Generation
• Britain since the 1948 - The Black British Experience
• Britain 1750-1900 European Study before 1914
• Britain since the 1948 – The Windrush Generation
• Britain since the 1948 – The Black British Experience
Each Teacher’s Pack includes:
Laminated, colour worksheets
2 Full colour posters
£69.99 + £5.99 P&P/Delivery costs
(Invoice will be sent out with pack)
Talent Media is a specialist Educational, Careers and Diversity publisher. We have been publishing BHM (The Official Guide to Black History Month) every October for the past 10 years. Due to ongoing demand from schools, libraries and other educational and community organisations, we have produced a BHM Teacher’s Pack as an educational resource.
If you would like to order copies of the Black History Month Teacher’s Pack, please send an email with the name and address of your school, which key stage teachers pack you would like (and how many of each) and remember to include a contact name and telehone number of the person ordering the packs.
We are taking orders now from local authorities and schools in preparation for Black History Month October .